Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today is about RINGS!
I love rings!
I have so many that I rotate them according to mood, and season (summer time calls for a ring switch up!) :P

Here are some that I was drooling over today...


7 Skulls Sterling Ring by WarpedMetal


Sterling Silver Ring made from Real Wild Berry Leaf by JewelryArte
Tiny Maple Leaf Cast in Sterling Silver by JewelryArte

Silver Art Nouveau Ring by DougPetersonJewelers

ASOS Statement Record Player Ring

House of Harlow 1960 14ct Gold Large Key Cocktail Ring

Genuine Human Tooth Sterling Ring by LovedtoDeath

Steampunk Ring by CatherinetteRings

....by-the-way...
The Hooping class was great!
A little tricky (one of the last times I used a hoola hoop was in 3rd grade), but this looks like it is going to be good times :)





Here is a little something my boyfriend introduced me to this weekend...
ENJOY!








No comments:

Post a Comment