Friday, January 14, 2011

Never Grow Up!

 
"I was wise enough to never grow up while fooling most people into believing I had."

Margaret Mead
American Cultural Anthropologist
(1901-1978)



This week some pals organized a game of Monopoly at the local pub :P
It turned out to be great fun with a proposed weekly games night!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The older I get the more surreal I am finding this whole "adult" or "growing up" thing to be.
But a couple of friends, with a few more years of living than I, told me "Don't!"

More and more I am realizing the importance of retaining a child-like sense of wonderment and awe wherever possible.

Being able to find joy in the little things and a way to let go of all the stresses of daily life, even briefly, is paramount to surviving this thing called life.

Smile. Laugh. Play. Be silly.
Today only happens once.


 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment